Welcome to Samish Island Campground
Samish Island Campground is a place for peace.
Samish Island Campground has been a place of peace and spiritual renewal since 1959. The 80 plus acres of open space, forest, and beach offer a unique environment for learning and relaxing in a retreat setting. It is a private camp, only open for rent to non-profit groups.
Facilities and Amenities
Dining Hall - Fully equipped and staffed commercial kitchen and banquet seating for 200 people. Multi-purpose room with 2 smaller meeting rooms below dining area. Fireplace and seating area, billiards, ping pong, & foosball entertainment.
Multi-purpose fellowship center/gymnasium (CFC) - sound equipment (*seats 400-500 theater-style; public address equipment, stage, podium, recording equipment included). Convertible to basketball court, volleyball court.
- 45 heated cabins with built-in bunks (4-6 per cabin)
- 4 ADA Accessible duplex cabins with restrooms (2-5 per room)
- 2 dormitory cabins with built-in bunks (20 max. per cabin)
- 19 recreational vehicle spaces with full hook-ups
- many areas for tents
- 2 community restrooms/showers
- 2 Director/Instructor guest rooms
- First aid cabin (user provides own nurse, if needed)
- Six classroom cabins
- Children's nursery cabin
- Meditation Labyrinth
- Outdoor gazeebo
- Sports court
- Seven-acre salt water lake (user provides own lifeguard)
- Amphitheater/campfire area (100 capacity)
- Forest trails/ forest gathering space